Become part of our team
Current job offers
What you can expect from us
- By researching, identifying and actively approaching potential interested parties on the phone, by e-mail or via social B2B networks, you make us, our know-how and our product known in the market and inspire leads for us.
- You develop and design campaigns to generate leads and are also happy to take creative, innovative and perhaps unusual paths
- Qualification and maintenance of leads and structured documentation of the conversation and action history in CRM
What you bring along
- You have experience in sales (e.g. inside sales, business development, ideally in B2B) and a mindset for partnership in sales development
- Your strengths include a structured approach, discipline and the desire for continuous improvement
- Excellent negotiation skills and persuasive power, both in German and English
- Excellent written and spoken German skills make you an ace at communication
- Strong communication skills and aptitude for dealing with decision-makers at various levels
- Good IT and software knowledge
What we offer you
- Attractive remuneration, flexible working hours and the option of a home office.
- In our collegial team, there is a relaxed atmosphere and an agile mindset – whether in meetings, at joint company events, sporting events or at the table soccer table.
- Central location directly in the city center of Kiel and good public transport connections
- Free drinks, a coffee flat rate and fresh fruit will help you through the day.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon in our team at our location in Kiel! Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The next step
Please apply with a complete resume, cover letter and all relevant information. Or simply send us an informal application or a format that suits you.