Become part of our team
Current job offers
You optimize the objectives for your sales area based on your knowledge and experience, as well as existing market data, and can develop stable relationships with external and internal business partners. You understand complex sales processes with multiple decision-makers and can address them. You can adapt a professional sales talk to the needs of your call partners and convince by competence as well as by a high service requirement. You present the technology and our products to a wider specialist audience at Roundtables.
- Sales of value-added services
- Supervision of major projects and cross-company service contracts
- Calculation, tendering and negotiation of services
- A competent contact for customers at all levels
- Uncover and elaborate future service requirements
- Regular reporting and evaluation of customer data
- Close co-operation with the product distribution and the operational service area
You communicate convincingly in your native language German and also have good English skills. You are multitasking, flexible and reliable. You feel comfortable in a creative, productive, innovative and trust-based work environment. You take up the challenges of market building in a fast-growing company. In addition, you are technically experienced and can develop a basic understanding of our business processes.
Any experience of the following would be extremely beneficial:
- Professional experience in the distribution of technical services
- Experience in the technical / commercial handling of projects is desirable
- Knowledge in the commercial sector and in the market development
- High communication and organization skills with a strong service orientation
- Stand-alone and structured workflow
- fluent language skills in German and English
The next step
Please apply with a full CV, cover letter and all relevant information. Or send us a simple application or a format as it suits you – we are a young and innovative company and place less emphasis on any documents – we want you because of your skills!
To strengthen our team we are looking for a web developer (any gender) in the Kiel area.
Your main tasks will be the development and maintenance of plugins for various systems like shop software, CMS etc. to implement our API.
– love beautiful code
– have experience in PHP, OOP, MySQL, but aren’t afraid of other languages
– have basic HTML/CSS knowledge
– can read, understand and cleanly implement APIs
– ideally also know how to handle version management (git)
– should be able to easily familiarize yourself with systems that may be less known to you.
What we expect:
– Independent work
– Clean and annotated code
What we offer:
– Long-term prospects
– Full-time or part-time position, flexible working hours
– Flat hierarchies and open, transparent communication
Do you feel this sounds like you? Then we definitely want to get to know you.