Become part of our team
Current job offers
You are communicative, creative and enjoy writing easy-to-read texts, whether advertising copy, brochures, PR articles, specialist articles or tutorials. In addition, you can independently familiarize yourself with our subject matter. In principle you are responsible for the external presentation of the company via inbound marketing, PR work and social media.
- German / English spoken and written
- plan / create / design content
- graphic tools like Photoshop, Indesign/Illustrator
- Social media.
As a content manager, you will have numerous creative tasks with us, which you will be able to carry out largely on your own responsibility:
- Search for suitable topics for our blog and write the corresponding articles, loosened up by screenshots, graphics, pictures, etc.
- Creating beautiful content for our website (inbound marketing)
- You manage our social media channels.
- Write tutorials and help texts for our webapp, API etc.
- Processing of press enquiries, preparation of press releases and targeted placement of press articles in relevant specialist media
- Implementation of editorial texts for various media such as advertorials and interviews
- Creating texts for internal newsletters, flyers and brochures
- Creation of search engines and marketing-oriented content to address target groups (e.g. whitepapers or specialist articles)
This is what we offer
- central location directly in the Kiel city centre and good public transport connections
- Attractive income
- a family and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- An open corporate culture
- Further training…
- Flexible working hours, with home office in some cases
- Good coffee, drinks and table football
- independence and the will to learn new technologies
- University degree is not required
- High technical understanding combined with creativity and a good feeling for the right stories
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Independent, structured and result-oriented working method
You optimize the objectives for your sales area based on your knowledge and experience, as well as existing market data, and can develop stable relationships with external and internal business partners. You understand complex sales processes with multiple decision-makers and can address them. You can adapt a professional sales talk to the needs of your call partners and convince by competence as well as by a high service requirement. You present the technology and our products to a wider specialist audience at Roundtables.
- Sales of value-added services
- Supervision of major projects and cross-company service contracts
- Calculation, tendering and negotiation of services
- A competent contact for customers at all levels
- Uncover and elaborate future service requirements
- Regular reporting and evaluation of customer data
- Close co-operation with the product distribution and the operational service area
You communicate convincingly in your native language German and also have good English skills. You are multitasking, flexible and reliable. You feel comfortable in a creative, productive, innovative and trust-based work environment. You take up the challenges of market building in a fast-growing company. In addition, you are technically experienced and can develop a basic understanding of our business processes.
Any experience of the following would be extremely beneficial:
- Professional experience in the distribution of technical services
- Experience in the technical / commercial handling of projects is desirable
- Knowledge in the commercial sector and in the market development
- High communication and organization skills with a strong service orientation
- Stand-alone and structured workflow
- fluent language skills in German and English
The next step
Please apply with a full CV, cover letter and all relevant information. Or send us a simple application or a format as it suits you – we are a young and innovative company and place less emphasis on any documents – we want you because of your skills!