Add sms77 as a SMS provider within CiviCRM for sending and receiving messages.
- Download the latest release as archived source code.
- Extract the archive contents to the CiviCRM extensions directory, e.g. /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/civicrm/ext/
- Navigate to Administer->System Settings->SMS Providers
- Click the button Add SMS Provider
- Configure to your needs, e.g.:
Name: Choose sms77 and wait for the default values to load
Title: Use whatever label makes sense to you
Username: Use one of your sms77 API keys
Password: Use the corresponding API secret for the API key
API Type: Set this to http
API Url: Make sure it’s set to https://gateway.sms77.io
API Parameters: Set a custom sender ID like from=CiviCRM or omit the value for using the gateway default e.g. from=
- Click on Save