What is PrestaShop
PrestaShop is an e-commerce framework that was first released as a stable version in August 2008. Since then it has gained a lot of popularity mostly in the European market, especially in the French speaking parts.
SMS dispatch on events
This module offers the possibility to send predefined text messages when certain events are triggered by PrestaShop.
- Customer has received the goods.
- Goods have left the warehouse.
- Incoming payment
- An invoice amount has been cleared.
- Invoice generation
- An invoice has been issued.
Sends a message to all customers registered in the shop. Useful to communicate events, discount promotions or similar news to the customers.
Allows you to attach a specific text to all messages sent. You can choose between prepending and appending. Prependind adds the signature to the beginning of the text. Appending adds the signature to the end of the text.
When creating messages, the personal salutation of customers can be an advantage. The following breakdown of placeholders is intended to provide information about which placeholders are available and what they mean.
- First name
- Last name
- Order ID (if available)
Fixed sender name
By default, this module uses the shop name (PS_SHOP_NAME) as sender identifier for outgoing messages. You can change this in the module settings.
- Download the latest release as *.ZIP from GitHub.
- Unzip all files to /modules/sms77.
- Navigate to the PrestaShop module manager and search for “sms77”.
- Press the “Install” button and wait for the installation to finish.
- Navigate to the project folder where PrestaShop is installed.
- Enter the following console command to install: composer require sms77/prestashop-module.
- Navigate to the PrestaShop module manager and activate “sms77”.