Identity checks in Mobile Business
In Germany, there are a number of legal requirements, that stipulate disclosure of account holders and account numbers, especially in the business area. But only with that, the identity of a person can not be clearly identified, especially when it is an online or mobile app business. Thus, two-factor authentication closes a significant gap in data security.
Such proofs of identity are important:
- for the electronic transmission of documents in the Fintech branch
- for banks, financial institutions and financial service providers with TAN-procedures for cashless transfer
- to register by PIN code in the account area, e.g. in eCommerce shops
- for various web, mobile and app applications, to confirm newsletters by link
- to secure digital conference rooms, accessible only to selected employees and partners
- for resetting a password through security queries
Not only the authenticity of the person is checked, but also the timeliness of their information. Because often time limits are set within which the identity must be confirmed. Otherwise, the certificate will lose its validity and the authentication will need to be re-applied.
Sometimes it is practical for such cases if you directly set up a return channel via two-way messaging via our SMS gateway.