- New: Role Messaging can now be used for your account members. This role just allows to send/read messages.
- New: Labels are now supported via SMPP. Just set an appropriate service_type value with up to 5 charactes.
- New: Number Portability Lookup is now available for international numbers worldwide 🌎
- Improved: The configuration of what happens with replies to sms over our shared phone numbers has been moved to inbound configuration. You can now disable email notification for reply or set up an individual mail recipient.
- New: Send binary messages or SMS with your own User Data Header (UDH) via our API. Only available for Direct SMS.
User Data Heder. Please provide it as HEX value
Text message – if this is a HEX value and UDH is provided, we send this SMS as binary
- New: You can now download your analytics as CSV file
- New: MNP Lookup is now availbale for Swiss mobile phone numbers
- New: The international, formatted phone number is now part of the output at HLR/MNP/Format lookup APIs
- New: Send Flash SMS via email-to-SMS API
- Improved: Added some Breadcrumbs to the Webapp
- New: Auto-invoice for payments via bankwire when your balance gets low
- Changed: Fees for payments by PayPal have been removed
- Changed: API Endpoints for MNP and HLR Lookups are now located at https://gateway.sms77.io/api/lookup – endpoints must not be changed in your application since the old one still work
- New: CNAM Lookup API – query any number for associated name in our database with about 4.5 billion numbers. Find out more at the CNAM API Docs
- New: Set your preferred time zone, number and date format for your account on the profile page
- Improved: SMS API via HTTP no longer requires parameter
ufor your username. Just use your API key